RESPONSIBLE OF THE TREATMENT
CATEGORY OF DATA AND PURPOSE OF THE TREATMENT
- Holder: Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A.
- Registered office: Plaza de Santo Domingo 20 – 5ª planta, CP 27001 Lugo
- CIF: A27351402
- Phone: 0034 608073245
- Mail: email@example.com
Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. treat the following categories of data:
- Identification data: name, surname, mailing address, email address, postal code, phone, organization to which the person belongs.
- Economic, financial or bank data.
Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. treat the previously describe categories of data with the following purposes:
- Manage your request or inquiry.
- Manage the contracting of products/services made through the web site, as well as the billing and corresponding service.
- Send electronic communications periodically, aboutproducts, services, events and news related with our professional activity, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his/her consent.
- Send commercial and/or promotional information periodically, related with the sector of the contracted products/services and with an added value for the final users, unless otherwise indicated or the user opposes or revokes his/her consent.
- Comply with legal obligations.
Personal data requested are obligatory, if the user does not provide them, it will be impossible to perform the contracted services.
Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. will retain users’ personal data during the time needed to perform the purposes initially considered, whereas the proportioned consents have not been revoked. Later, if it is necessary, it will maintain the information blocked during the time legally established.
Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. and its assigns apply all the legally required measures to the protection of personal data. Likewise, they have adopted all the available technical measures to avoid the loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of personal data facilitated by the users of the web.
LEGITIMATION FOR THE TREATMENT OF YOUR DATA
Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. legitimation to perform the treatment of users’ personal data is theacceptation of this policy.
RIGHTS OF USERS
You can send us a communication to Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A., to Plaza de Santo Domingo 20 – 5ª planta, 27001 Lugo, or using the mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org
, requesting de following rights at any time and free of charge, attaching a copy of a valid identification document:
- Revoke the granted consents.
- Access to your personal data.
- Rectify inexact or incomplete personal data.
- Request the erasure of your data when, among other reasons, data are not needed for their original purposes.
- Obtain from Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. the limitation of data treatment when any of the conditions prescribed in the legislation of protection of data is applied.
- Stakeholders can oppose to the treatment of their data in certain conditions and due to reasons related to their specified situation according to the treatment of their data. Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. will cease the treatment of the data, unless due to legitimate reasons or in the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- Request the portability of their data.
- Contact the Spanish Data Protection Agency when the stakeholder considers that Laboratorio CIFGA, S.A. has violated the rights indicated in the current legislation on protection of data.