Cifga Chemistry Laboratory has a large know-how acquired throughout the processes that are developed in the company related to the culture of marine microalgae, and different extraction and purification protocols applied to these microalgae as well as to seafood, which are used as raw material.
Along the processes, specific analysis are developed and carried out with different techniques of HPLC and/or NMR so to achieve the production of the compounds of interest, which are the marine toxins that will be used as standards for controlling the environmental safety, monitoring programs, seafood safety, studying new mechanisms of action and potential therapeutic uses.
- Okadaic Acid (OA) Group
- Pectenotoxin (PTX) Group
- Yessotoxin (YTX) Group
- Azaspiracid (AZA) Group
- Cyclic Imines Group (SPXs, GYM...)
- Brevetoxins (PbTxs) Group
- Saxitoxin (STX) Group
- Domoic Acid (DA) Group
- Tetrodotoxin (TTX) Group
- Freshwater toxins
Therefore, and basing on the know-how related to the culture, extraction and purification protocols developed, CIFGA provides quantification services, mainly by analytical methodology such as Ultrahigh-performance liquid chromatography with different detectors: fluorescence, UV, MS/MS, and also by NMR. These services are applied to different fields:
- Biological and natural compounds
- Food analysis/Aditives
- Environmental analysis
- Organic compounds
Our equipment includes:
1. ACQUITY UPLC binary system with XevoTMTQ MS detector (tandem quadrupole mass spectrometer with ScanWaveTMcollision cell technology).
2. HPLC binary system with QTRAPTM MS/MS detector (hybrid triple quadrupole linear ion trap mass spectrometer).
3. Alliance HPLC binary system with fluorescence and UV/Visible detectors.
4. HPLC binary system with fluorescence detector.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to customize your project, making your needs our own, maintaining a fluid communication and guaranteeing absolute confidentiality at every level. echo 1; ?>